Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Apple Wired Keyboard

Hey guys, I just went to the local Apple Store today at Gurney Plaza to take a look around for a good pair of earphones and I've set my mind on the v-moda vibe and I'm saving money for that :-)

Well this also happens to be one of those days where I don't walk out of the store empty-handed. I actually got myself an Apple Wired Keyboard and had a little trouble with it at the beginning but it's alright now.

I needed an external USB keyboard for my Dell laptop so i got myself this Apple keyboard as this was the only keyboard which crossed my mind at that time when i was purchasing it.

Anyways, just a short review;

Let me start by saying this keyboard is f***ing thin.
It's size is about as thick as my black nano and that's a good thing.
It also has two USB ports at the back of the keyboard which is really useful to me, and just only I found out that the USB ports can be used to transfer picturs/videos from my camera! So, somehow, now I consider it as a USB hub with a keyboard on it :-)
. There are certain buttons on this keyboard which can't be used on my Windows laptop, for example, the F13 to F19 buttons, the Expose, Eject, Forward/Backward/Play/Pause functions. But other than that, it works perfectly.
So that's a short review of the keyboard and hope it's informative! A full length video review might be coming soon!

Pros: Size, 2 Extra USB ports, nice keyboard design
Cons: Some of the buttons can't be used

I bought it @ Switch, Gurney Plaza
Price: RM199

Alex B.W. Khoo
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600 a.k.a. Apple DellBook 8600

No comments: